1.10.14

soft nudes


nude5

Monochrome looks are my favorite, but wearing all black, all the time can be a little depressing so I thought I'd mix it up with some nude shades in cashmere, wool and patent leather. The neutral shades also mellow the brightness of my hair right now. My friend gave me leftover Hot Hot Pink Manic Panic dye that I added into a cocktail of other products to dilute the vibrancy but its not quite at the three-week washed out stage yet. It's all good though. Anyone else have experience with at-home pastel hair dying?
   


sweater: ralph lauren pants: vintage hat: vintage shoes: nine west

nude3

nude4

nude1

nude2

nude

3 comments:

  1. You're fab. And that hair looks awesome on you -- especially with the outfit!! The colors are perfect here, so dang chic. And the last photo should be in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across you on Lookbook.nu and love your style. Can't wait to see more!
    xoxo, Debby

    www.debbyboovlogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! Be sure to leave a link to your own blog/website so I can check it out!